How proptech is helping agents and landlords thrive amid change:
A Residential Lettings Report
Fill out the form below to access Canopy's free Residential Lettings Report.
LETTING IN THE U.K.?
Get ready to embrace change.
The world has been thrown for a loop, and letting agents and landlords are no exception. Your work’s never been low pressure (flats don’t exactly fill themselves), but now you have a pandemic to contend with, not to mention all the new legislation and compliance requirements that have been handed down in recent months, plus whatever Brexit holds for the future. It’s enough to make your head spin.
How can you stay ahead of the change and work smarter, not harder, to reduce void periods, bring down overhead, and get tenants into properties faster? All signs point to PropTech.
To learn more, download our latest report. It takes stock of residential lettings’ coming months and what agents and landlords can do to not just adapt but thrive.
In this guide, we'll explore:
- The state of lettings demand and rent prices
- The sticky problem of rental arrears for professionals and tenants alike
- Exciting technologies driving PropTech and what they could mean for your future
- What Open Banking is and how it's transforming (read: simplifying) lettings transactions
- Easy PropTech solutions you can adopt now to set you up for success
30 DAY FREE TRIAL
Sign up today to receive a one month free trial of our automated instant referencing checks.
Transform the way you rent properties with Canopy.
Join the Canopy Movement
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll be in contact to set you up for 30 days of free referencing.